- Youngest ever minority CEO of publicly-held company
- Companies have raised, been sold for, and earned over $1M
- Bestselling author
- Business Week 25 under 25 and Inc. 30 under 30
- Recognized in top national press
- Businesses that are changing the world through innovation, improving the environment, and helping the world’s poor.
Ryan P. Allis
Ryan P. Allis is the Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of iContact, the leading provider of email marketing tools for small businesses. Ryan has built Durham-based iContact from its start in July 2003 to its current size with over 80 employees, 18,000 customers, and $10 million in annual sales. In 2005, Ryan was named by BusinessWeek as one of the "Top 25 Entrepreneurs Under 25." He is the author of the book Zero to One Million: How I Built a Company To $1 Million in Sales and How You Can Too, published by McGraw-Hill.