- Youngest ever minority CEO of publicly-held company
- Companies have raised, been sold for, and earned over $1M
- Bestselling author
- Business Week 25 under 25 and Inc. 30 under 30
- Recognized in top national press
- Businesses that are changing the world through innovation, improving the environment, and helping the world’s poor.
Patrick Cuartero (29) is the co-founder and CEO of YoYoNation.com, the world’s number one specialty online retail store, online yo-yo community, and vehicle for all things yo-yo related. The “seriously fun” enthusiast website has won awards and has been featured in many media outlets such as National Public Radio (NPR), NBC’s The Today Show, Entrepreneur Magazine, PC Magazine, and The New York Post. He’s won top spots in multiple state, regional, national, and world competitions and has toured across the country demonstrating the art of the yo-yo.
Before pursuing YoYoNation.com full-time, Patrick was an Assistant Vice President at Merrill Lynch’s Global Service Quality Group and an e-marketing specialist at Dun & Bradstreet Corporation.