- Youngest ever minority CEO of publicly-held company
- Companies have raised, been sold for, and earned over $1M
- Bestselling author
- Business Week 25 under 25 and Inc. 30 under 30
- Recognized in top national press
- Businesses that are changing the world through innovation, improving the environment, and helping the world’s poor.
Miles Munz (28) is the co-founder of 11-person company InterviewStream. Having frustrating experiences trying to get jobs after college led him to co-create software for students to practice their interviewing skills via webcam recorded interviews. The software is now widely utilized at Harvard Business School, Stanford Graduate School of Business, and others.
In 2007, Miles was recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the top 30 entrepreneurs under 30.