- Youngest ever minority CEO of publicly-held company
- Companies have raised, been sold for, and earned over $1M
- Bestselling author
- Business Week 25 under 25 and Inc. 30 under 30
- Recognized in top national press
- Businesses that are changing the world through innovation, improving the environment, and helping the world’s poor.
Michael Simmons is a young, serial, award-winning entrepreneur, bestselling author of The Student Success Manifesto, and national keynote speaker to over 40,000 individuals.
Michael's company, which he co-founded, Extreme Entrepreneurship Education, helps young people become more entrepreneurial through books, in-person and virtual events, and an online mentorship software. Founded in 2006, the company has worked with over 300 high schools, colleges, and universities.
Michael co-founded his first business, Princeton WebSolutions (PWS), when he was sixteen years old. PWS was later rated the #1 youth-run web development company in the nation by Youngbiz Magazine. In addition, Michael has won three Entrepreneur of the Year Award from the National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship, Fleet, and the National Coalition for Empowering Youth Entrepreneurship. He and his company have been featured in five books and on the AOL Home Page, USA Today, Inc. Magazine, ABC, NBC, and CBS. Finally, in 2006, Michael was named by Business Week as one of the Top 25 Entrepreneurs Under 25.