- Youngest ever minority CEO of publicly-held company
- Companies have raised, been sold for, and earned over $1M
- Bestselling author
- Business Week 25 under 25 and Inc. 30 under 30
- Recognized in top national press
- Businesses that are changing the world through innovation, improving the environment, and helping the world’s poor.
Jeremy is a digital media evangelist and technology entrepreneur with a soft spot for simple design. He dropped out of Princeton University in 2006 after receiving funding for a company which built an online social network around the college admissions process, ultimately seeking to help high school students better understand their options and colleges reduce the cost of their direct marketing campaigns.