- Youngest ever minority CEO of publicly-held company
- Companies have raised, been sold for, and earned over $1M
- Bestselling author
- Business Week 25 under 25 and Inc. 30 under 30
- Recognized in top national press
- Businesses that are changing the world through innovation, improving the environment, and helping the world’s poor.
Jake Sasseville (22) is the voice of the late-night talk show, The Edge with Jake Sasseville, which debuted on nearly 40 ABC affiliate stations across the country on February 14th, 2008. The show currently reaches over 30 million households, ranging from college towns across America to New York City via WWOR My9. He counts the Ford Motor Company, Overstock.com, Bed Head and Red Bull among his advertisers and sponsors who give him hundreds of thousands of dollars to align their products with his quirky brand and the buying muscle of his loyal fans.
Jake graduated from Marymount Manhattan College in New York in 2009.