- Youngest ever minority CEO of publicly-held company
- Companies have raised, been sold for, and earned over $1M
- Bestselling author
- Business Week 25 under 25 and Inc. 30 under 30
- Recognized in top national press
- Businesses that are changing the world through innovation, improving the environment, and helping the world’s poor.
Jake Nickell is Threadless's young and fearless entrepreneurial leader. Jake has a passion for learning new things, from how to get t-shirts made to figuring out how to design and program an e-commerce website. Currently, he's focused on running the worldwide, hugely successful business that Threadless has become. He likes to think creatively and unconventionally about how to keep Threadless one step ahead by encouraging nutty employee ideas and staying away from the "business" side of running a business. Jake also continues to keep up his geek cred through a love for programming. When he’s not working, he’s busy hanging out with his wife Shondi, daughter Arli, and son Dash in their Colorado home.