- Youngest ever minority CEO of publicly-held company
- Companies have raised, been sold for, and earned over $1M
- Bestselling author
- Business Week 25 under 25 and Inc. 30 under 30
- Recognized in top national press
- Businesses that are changing the world through innovation, improving the environment, and helping the world’s poor.
Hezekiah Griggs III has been called "America's Youngest Media Mogul." Described as a "wunderkind," Griggs started his first business at the age of seven. As a teenager, Griggs distinguished himself as one of the most successful young entrepreneurs in the world, and began consulting with Fortune 500 companies on their marketing, banking, and media relations with the billion-dollar teen consumer market.
Griggs founded HG3 Media in 2003, where he successfully published and operated magazines and media products geared towards teens. The company now operates as a consultative marketing firm, leveraging Griggs' experience and success in youth marketing to help other organizations strategically manage their images and brands.