- Youngest ever minority CEO of publicly-held company
- Companies have raised, been sold for, and earned over $1M
- Bestselling author
- Business Week 25 under 25 and Inc. 30 under 30
- Recognized in top national press
- Businesses that are changing the world through innovation, improving the environment, and helping the world’s poor.
Eric Corl is a 25 year old intellectual property entrepreneur who started his first business while at Ohio State University. At 19, Eric joined an internet startup at the idea phase and helped grow it from $0 to a $6mMM valuation within three years. At 22, he started his current company (IdeaBuyer.com) which has grown rapidly to become the largest online marketplace for intellectual property. In addition to allowing IP holders to sell and license their intellectual property, the site connects inventors with entrepreneurs, retailers, investors, and manufacturers looking for the next hot products. Corl also has interests in several successful products in the medical, hardware, and sporting good industries.
Recently, Eric started Fundable, a crowdfunding platform where entrepreneurs can raise funding for their idea through community "backers".