- Youngest ever minority CEO of publicly-held company
- Companies have raised, been sold for, and earned over $1M
- Bestselling author
- Business Week 25 under 25 and Inc. 30 under 30
- Recognized in top national press
- Businesses that are changing the world through innovation, improving the environment, and helping the world’s poor.
Elizabeth Grace Saunders
Elizabeth Grace Saunders became a full-time entrepreneur one year out of college. With Grace Communications Inc., she writes entrepreneurship columns, magazine articles, and marketing materials for clients from Miami to Seattle. Over 45 different publications feature her work.
After two years of developing a writing company, Elizabeth started Real Life E® to encourage others to Dream! Dare! Discover! ® who they were created to be. She specializes in empowering people who are overwhelmed and frustrated to create lives of peace and accomplishment through her exclusive Schedule Makeover? process. Elizabeth has appeared in Inc magazine, The Chicago Tribune, NBC, and was chosen by Stiletto Woman magazine as one of the Top 25 Amazing Women of the Year.