- Youngest ever minority CEO of publicly-held company
- Companies have raised, been sold for, and earned over $1M
- Bestselling author
- Business Week 25 under 25 and Inc. 30 under 30
- Recognized in top national press
- Businesses that are changing the world through innovation, improving the environment, and helping the world’s poor.
Elizabeth Davis is the CEO & Co-Founder of the Akilah Institute for Women, a college in Kigali, Rwanda. Akilah is creating a new model of education for women based on leadership development, entrepreneurship and a self-sufficient campus.