- Youngest ever minority CEO of publicly-held company
- Companies have raised, been sold for, and earned over $1M
- Bestselling author
- Business Week 25 under 25 and Inc. 30 under 30
- Recognized in top national press
- Businesses that are changing the world through innovation, improving the environment, and helping the world’s poor.
Anthony David Adams (28) is an award winning American inventor and entrepreneur. Most recently, Anthony made headlines for his salacious education blog, DetentionSlip.org, which at just one year old was named one of the Top 25 Blogs of 2009 by Time Magazine.
In addition to DetentionSlip, Anthony serves as CEO of CreditCovers: skins for credit cards -- an angel funded company based on a product he invented, patented, and developed.
You may have seen him and his companies on FoxNews, Time Magazine, The New York Times, Entrepreneur, Fortune, BusinessWeek, Daily Candy, Glamour, Readers Digest, ABC, NBC, Cool Hunting, or 500+ other media outlets.
Anthony has consulted on innovation, creativity, branding and marketing for The United Nations, BMW, SC Johnson Wax, Inventibles, The Salvation Army, Bisnow Media Group, The Summit Series and others.
Anthony lives in lower Manhattan and enjoys ultimate frisbee, chess, skydiving, vegan food, computer programming, rubiks cubes, running and working out.