- Youngest ever minority CEO of publicly-held company
- Companies have raised, been sold for, and earned over $1M
- Bestselling author
- Business Week 25 under 25 and Inc. 30 under 30
- Recognized in top national press
- Businesses that are changing the world through innovation, improving the environment, and helping the world’s poor.
Alexandra Mysoor started her first company, a PR agency, at the age of 24 and grew it to a company with a million dollars in revenue within the first 18 months. After selling her business and having her first baby, Alexandra and her husband started Generation Orange, an online retail site selling natural products for babies and the home with minimal environmental impact. In her first year in business, Mysoor sold more than $1 million of product.