The Virtual Speaker Series is currently offering the following employment opportunities:
The following responsibilities are to be completed within 3 days of each live, 1.5-hour event. To see a schedule of live events, visit our schedule page.
- Manage online chat during broadcast
- Complete a semi-verbatim transcription
- Create comprehensive notes
- Select 4-5, 2-3 minute highlights
- Collect related photos and videos
$300 per event
Work from home
Virtual events are held throughout the year. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis until the position is filled.
Approximately 20 hours per event
- Proficient in Word with excellent typing skills
- Have access to a dependable computer with internet
- Consistent and dependable
- Excellent organizational, and verbal/written communication skills
- High integrity
Education Outreach Associate
- Creating, developing and closing leads for colleges and universities.
- Tracking leads with leads via salesforce.com.
- Attending weekly sales meetings.
- Achieving quarterly sales quota.
- Make 25-50 outbound sales calls per day.
Commission-only. Working full-time, candidates can expect 1st year income of over $50k. We cover all phone expenses for individuals who work more than 25 hours per week. More details can be shared prior to the first interview.
Work from home. No travel is required as all sales are done over the phone.
Position starts immediately.
Part-time (at least 25 hours per week) is ok. Full-time is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least one year of sales experience with a strong track record or a strong interest in sales
- Understanding of higher education and student activities market a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills in-person and on the phone
- Self-motivated, energetic, and disciplined- High integrity
To apply to any of the positions listed on this page, please send your resume and cover letter to michael(at)extremee.org.